Friday, February 20, 2015

A Mid-century Remodel in Aqua

Hi ya'll!  Today I wanted to share with you a project we've been working on at my office.  This awesome mid-century house is currently under construction.  It's getting a brand new open kitchen, a reinvented master bath, and glistening new tile in beachy shades of aqua and white in every bathroom. Here are some of the samples we were considering as it all came together...

The tile, stone slabs, and wood flooring are almost completely installed, so hopefully I'll get to share finished photos with you soon.  But for now, here are some of the drawings I did as well as some photos of the project underway.

Kitchen Elevations and Inspiration Images

New Kitchen Cabinets!
One of the Guest Bathrooms
Tiled wall before grout in the Guest Bath
A Hall Closet gets new built-in cabinetry
Powder Bath gets some pretty aqua tile also!

More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!